Who’s Minding the Store
MoldaveDesigns was founded by Jay Moldave in 1980. After stints at PSE&G (as their first art director) and a variety of agencies, Jay went out on his own, and hasn’t looked back. He’s worked with numerous companies, large and small, local and global since then, and some clients have been with Jay for decades!
In 2015, the company name was changed to MC2: Moldave & Cook Strategic Communications, to better reflect a wider range of services.
Jay Moldave is responsible for creating and implementing all of our work. Graphic design is in his blood, and DNA, apparently, since both of his children are also designers. When Jay has a day off (or even an hour) he can be found playing blues guitar, working in the garden or cooking gourmet meals (not necessarily at the same time.)
Jay has taught Graphic Design at Union County College and William Paterson University. He has also served as VP of Communications for the NJ Chapter of the American Marketing Association, and President and VP of Membership, Volunteers and Web & Technology for the NJ Chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators .
Call Jay when:
- You don’t know what you want, but you’ll know it when you see it.
- Your brand needs a shot of Vitamin B to get it going.
- You need to WOW your audience with a great presentation.
- You want to talk blues, movies, opera or cooking.
Lauren is has served as President of The Network of Opportunity, and a Board Member for the NJ Chapter of Marketing Executives Networking Group, as a Board Member for The Lenox Underground Foundation, and as secretary of the Summit Elks Lodge.
Call Lauren when:
- You’re ready to get started, but need a little push.
- You need to bounce ideas off someone.
- You want to discuss how you can get results within your budget.
- You need a cycling or hiking buddy.
- You want to hear some rock and roll. (Visit her band’s website.)